We use the 8 pillars to build your reputation, drive reviews and increase results for your business. What’s listed below, you can do on your own. The problem with you doing it on your own is you have less time to do what actually makes you money. That’s where we come in. It’s our goal to help you reach your business goals.
- SEO Search Engine Optimization, businesses need a website rich in keywords focused on the client you want to attract.
- SEM Search Engine Marketing (these are the ads)
- Blogging allows you to add education about what you are doing, this increases visits to the site.
- Google Maps, Google My Business will get you in the mapped section when folks are searching in your area.
- Listing on directories – these are free listings
- Social Media outlets – set up a FB page and make sure the posts are recent. Either commit yourself to doing this or hire someone to do it for you.
- Reviews – ask everyone to leave you a review on FB. This will also push out to Google.
- Systems – use systems to post to multiple social media platforms at once. Make sure to have a CRM to keep everyone straight.
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. This means that your website needs to have keywords that are specific to the service you provide, the locations you provide the service and should be continually updated so that Google will view your website as current and relevant to the search query.
SEM is Search Engine Marketing, these are google adwords campaigns or ads on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. The issue with these campaigns is that you have to know how to bid on keywords.
Blogging is an important place for your client to get to know, like and trust you. It gives you the ability to include many SEO keywords, allows you to educate potential clients so they will choose you when it is decision time.
Google maps is the google your business that I mentioned above. If you haven’t claimed and verified your business, google doesn’t include you in the mapped section.
Listings and directories are the numerous directories that are out there from Yellow pages online to Superpages to Yelp and hundreds more.
Social Media is becoming more and more important over time. Most people are on their laptops, phones and Ipads between 4 and 7 hours a day. Can you imagine that? Think about how many times you look at your cell phone throughout the day and it’s easy to see where much of our time is spent. The thing is about 80 percent of that time is not done searching or researching products. It’s on social media! Whether we are on FB scrolling our feed, on Instagram, Snapchat or LinkedIn, we are scrolling. So, it’s important for you to get in front of people during those times. After they have seen your ad or educational post more than a few times, your business name begins to bring credibility and when they are ready to use your service or know someone who is they refer to you as the expert and will use and refer your business to others. These sites are great for branding as well as lead generation.
Reviews are key in online marketing. Think about the last time you purchased a product on Amazon. After finding a product to meet your needs, did you check out the reviews? I know I do. I’m not saying everyone does, but, many people do. So, reputation or review marketing is key.
Systems are important. They save time and money. There are automated systems that can help you implement everything from content creation to Social Media and more.